We flew down on an early Friday morning and flew back late Sunday.
All the landscaping was so pretty.
This tree was unusual. It grew in so many different directions.
We ate supper our first night at the Towers of America. It was awesome. You can see so much of San Antonio from the very top. It took a total of 2 hours to have our appetizer, main course and dessert. We made it around a full circle exactly at the moment we finished up our meal.
We visited the San Antonio Zoo on Saturday. It was the best zoo I have ever visited. I of course loved all of the landscaping
This little guy was my favorite. He was new to the zoo. I can't remember exactly what he was but he was so funny. He was getting mad at the turtle because he didn't want to share his food. He ended up sharing anyways.
We visited the Hard Rock Cafe. We are both fans of rock and roll. So it was appropriate. Our meal was delish with good music playing.
I took this picture for my Grandaddy. He passed away a few days before Bronc was born. I didn't get to say farewell to him because I was on bed rest and about to have Bronc. So that was hard. Anyhow, the reason I took this was because this was his absolute favorite beer to drink. So here's to ya Grandaddy. Miss you.
Kid Rock was awesome. So awesome. He is a great entertainer.
We enjoyed celebrating our 13 years. We stayed at an amazing hotel on the River Walk, relaxed, ate good food and enjoyed one another.
We rented a car and ended up with this Mustang. We had a really funny car agent that just had to come out and take our picture. She got a kick out of Tyler. Well turns out our car kept getting a low tire, so we took it back to make an exchange. Our lady was there and she made everyone mad at us because she made us cut in line. She got us fixed up real quick and we where on our way again.
We visited the Alamo. We both hadn't been since we where kids so it was nice to see it as adults. All the landscaping was so pretty.
This tree was unusual. It grew in so many different directions.
We ate supper our first night at the Towers of America. It was awesome. You can see so much of San Antonio from the very top. It took a total of 2 hours to have our appetizer, main course and dessert. We made it around a full circle exactly at the moment we finished up our meal.
We visited the San Antonio Zoo on Saturday. It was the best zoo I have ever visited. I of course loved all of the landscaping
This little guy was my favorite. He was new to the zoo. I can't remember exactly what he was but he was so funny. He was getting mad at the turtle because he didn't want to share his food. He ended up sharing anyways.
We visited the Hard Rock Cafe. We are both fans of rock and roll. So it was appropriate. Our meal was delish with good music playing.
I took this picture for my Grandaddy. He passed away a few days before Bronc was born. I didn't get to say farewell to him because I was on bed rest and about to have Bronc. So that was hard. Anyhow, the reason I took this was because this was his absolute favorite beer to drink. So here's to ya Grandaddy. Miss you.
Kid Rock was awesome. So awesome. He is a great entertainer.
We enjoyed celebrating our 13 years. We stayed at an amazing hotel on the River Walk, relaxed, ate good food and enjoyed one another.















Holy cow... I need to stop by your blog more often. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteComment overload... huh?! ;)
Oh... and you should see the words it gives me to prove I'm not a robot.... LOL!