Monday, September 23, 2013

Bambinos

Our little dare devil Mr. Tucker.  I'm afraid he is a little to much like his Daddy. He naturally has no fear.  He does a handful of things already that make me concerned.  Mainly because I think he might be the next bronc rider in our family.  Could ya just rope please??!!
He loves him some Daddy. 
Frog Eyes
Tyler's Grandparents have a membership to Roaring Springs.  It is a fabulous little place that is hidden away.  Some of the family went for a day trip to enjoy the ice cold water in the spring fed pool.  I didn't go because I was under the weather. 




Monkey boys. Monkey see monkey do!
Crazy Opie Dog.  She literally is nuts.  We inherited her against my will. Lol.  She is half Corgi/half Blue Heeler.  She is a yelper and jumps like you wouldn't believe. Nothing fixes her craziness.  She can't help it. 
My little baker hands
I'm gonna get you
That boy loves his couch
Bronc is a climber.  He climbs some of our tall pine and cedar trees.  It scares me.  He always does a good job but I am entitled to feeling concerned.  Right!! This tree isn't very tall.  I liked it better. 
Naked jay birds. 
Ridem!!
Pulling Tuck around

1 comment:

  1. Its so funny because my boy usually has a rope in his hand, while his sister is the crazy one... I can already see her riding shetlands at the Tom Butler bronc riding! :)
    My mom is trying to get my grandma to get a membership to the springs!! Looks like a fun, and beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete