Monday, August 12, 2013

My Up-Do's

Moving time is drawing near.  Yes this is really fixing to happen. I have said it often for the last almost two years.  But this is IT!!! Tyler's Mom's house is almost complete.  They are actually laying the carpet and flooring today!!! I think we get to move very soon!! 
Point being, I have been trying to get all my want to's done on our soon to be home.  Kitchen complete!! It turned out just like I had visioned.  It really changed the entire look of the kitchen. I love it!! Especially my Charles Russell mural.  It is the focal point of the kitchen for sure! 

I had tile put down in the boys bathroom.  
And then I painted the laundry/mud room.  Tyler was like.....yellow.  Umm yes babe. I told him how much I disliked doing laundry so I chose a cheery color!! Also I have some cool things that will go in here to offset it a bit.  
That is all for now.  I still lack painting Linda's bathroom and bedroom.  I have to wait to get started until she gets moved over to her new house.  It's coming along finally!! I'm so excited, it will be like Christmas all over again.  Mainly because I don't even remember what I own.  All our things will be like brand new!!

1 comment: