Good day to all!! Busy times, going and a blowing is all we seem to know these days. I thought it would get better since I am staying at home with Bronc now. It hasn't....it seems worse. It's all good, makes ya tough....not to mention tired! Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me get ya updated right quick!!! So after Bronc's first Birthday, Tyler - Bronc and I went to the Perkins Prothro Ranch for nearly two weeks. Bronc and I just stayed 9 days and then Tyler stayed 14 or so. We had a great time at the ranch!! Good food, good people and good times!! I even got to drag some calves!! Here are a few pictures I took of the guys in action!!
The "Crooked PP Brand" as Tyler called it!! LOL!!
Uncle Tell bringing one to the fire!
Meet Pepto. Pepto is our female Red Border Collie. She is a sweetheart, wouldn't hurt a fly. She naturally has taken the role of babysitter when Bronc is anywhere in sight. She follows him around and makes sure he is o.k. BRONC'S BESTFRIEND
Bronc also has a natural love for horses!!
I don't think I have posted a picture of Bronc with a messy face yet!! Here he is after enjoying quesadilla's with sour cream and avacadoe!! Yum Yum!!
Bronc riding the toilet paper, he rides everything!!
Our child has a panty problem. Everytime I am folding laundry, Bronc digs out the undies and strings them on his head, whips them around and runs around crazy!! Don't know quite what that is all about, but it is pretty good watching!!
Western Heritage Classic in Abilene, TX just got done happening!! It is an annual event and has been going on for years. It is a big gathering!! There are vendors, ranch rodeos, ranch horse shows, chuckwagon cookoffs and much more. I went down to help The Rusty Rose and Ranch Royalty/Cowboy Honor companies!! It was a long 6 days, but lots of fun.
Check out our Motorized Horse that we got to try out. It was so fun and hauled booty big time!! The man that was riding him let us take it for a spin. This little horse would spin a hole in the ground, but didn't back up worth a darn!! We laughed the entire time riding him around!!
Another mode of our transportation. We decked out the 6-wheeler and drove around throwing out free goodies from Ranch Royalty/Cowboy Honor!!
I've decided I am going to start a new fashion trend...Sunburn jewlery!!
Meet Mr. Fishlips
Time for Bronc's First Haircut EVER!!!!
When we got home from Abilene yesterday, this is the first thing Bronc did. He climbed into the dog's waterbowl, he thought it was the swimming pool that he had been swimming in at Mimi's house all week!! Little booger!!! Oh, and notice his little boy haircut he is sporting!!! So cute!!
SWEETIE! Look at all those teeth and that big boy haircut! What a handsome guy, can't wait to love on him again. And I LOVE the sunburn jewelry. :) xoxoxo to all of you ...
ReplyDelete